The Best Boston Bottles For Liquid, Powder or Pill Medications
The Boston bottles, also known as the “Winchester Quart” bottle, has a classic cylindrical shape with a narrow neck and short curved shoulder. The small mouth of the bottle allows for a variety of screw-cap closures including droppers. The shape of the bottle imparts strength while the smooth glass surface doesn’t allow dirt to settle in crevices keeping the packaging sanitary.
With over 50 rich years of experience in pharmaceuticals packaging, at Raja TL, we have managed to establish a global clientele list that is ever-expanding. We continue to deliver impeccable quality in terms of packaging solutions that are manufactured by adhering to the stringent pharmaceuticals guidelines and the client’s preference and needs. In addition to that, our products are highly-economical.
As a trusted pharmaceutical Boston bottles exporter, we manufacture our Boston bottle from high-quality amber glass that makes the packaging –
- Highly-resistant to photo-damage
- Non-porous that eliminates the risk of leaching
- Inert to chemical reaction and altering the biochemical formulation of its contents
- Recyclable and reusable
- Easy to sterilize
Our Fame as a Leading Pharmaceutical Boston Bottles Supplier Stems From the Following Facts –
- Our Boston bottles are available in every standard size ranging from 15 ml Boston to 8 Oz Miami.
- Every bottle goes through multiple quality checks that ensure its high-tensile strength. Depending on the product formulation, we make our glass bottle from Type I, Type II, or Type III amber glass.
- Our products have impeccable finish with perfect clarity and no cloudiness or imperfections.
- We also manufacture a variety of caps to compliment the leak-proof Boston bottles.
Whatever be your packaging needs, we will deliver quality, affordability, and on-time delivery.