The perfect pharmaceutical dropper bottles for accurate dosage
Pharmaceutical dropper bottles comprise two main components – (1) An amber glass bottle that stores the liquid medication, and (2) The dropper set, that dispenses the medication in precise drops. Dropper bottles are used widely for ENT medication, Ayurvedic concoctions, and essential oils.
Ever since our inception in 1963, we have dedicated our efforts to deliver quality in every packaging solution that we offer. We have managed to evolve as a leading global name in the realm of pharmaceuticals owing to the quality of our products, timely delivery, and affordability.
As a trusted pharmaceutical dropper bottles supplier, we manufacture our dropper bottle from high-quality amber glass that makes the packaging –
Protect the contents from photo-damage
- Have high hydrolytic resistance making it chemically inert
- Recyclable and reusable
- Have high tensile strength.
Our coveted pharmaceutical dropper bottles are equipped with an efficient dropper set that ensures an accurate dosage of the medication. The dropper set has 3 components, namely, –
The Polystyrene Plastic Jet, that is –
Strong and durable
- Marked with highly-precise measuring gradations
- Chemically inert.
The Pharma Grade Natural Rubber teat, that it –
- Durable with great recovery after each use
- Resistant to microbial growth
- Resistant to abrasion.
The standard polypropylene Cap, that protects the contents of the bottle from –
- Ambient factors
- Adulteration and illegal tampering
- Smartly designed with advanced technology
- Available in a variety of sizes ranging from 10 ml dropper to 100 ml dropper bottles and everything in between.
- Priced affordably.