The best packaging solution for Dry Syrups
Dry syrups are powdered medication that is required to be reconstituted before use. It is widely used for medicine formulations that are not chemically stable in an aqueous vehicle. When it comes to the packaging of dry syrups, it should be -
- Stored in a container that can shield the contents from moisture, light, and air damage.
- Stored in a container that has a wide mouth that has adequate air space to ensure the easy flow of contents.
- Ideally complemented with a measuring device.
- Able to extend clear directions on how to use the medication.
Raja TL had emerged as a leading Dry Syrup Bottles exporter globally owing to our expertise in pharmaceuticals packaging. With over 50 years of experience, our dry syrup packaging solutions are a testament to quality, durability, and precision at a competitive price.
Our dry syrup bottles are manufactured out of amber glass, which makes the packaging -
- UV and blue light-resistant making it a perfect solution for light-sensitive formulations
- Chemically inert making it non-reactive with the medication stored within
- 100% recyclable and reusable
As a trusted Dry Syrup Bottles manufacturer, we make sure that our dry bottle is -
- Available in all standard sizes ranging from 30ml Aristo (Ring) bottles to 125 ml Sirop Mark.
- Customizable, depending upon the needs of the medication.
- Also provided with precise measuring cups manufactured by us.
- Made out of tensile amber glass
- Made to have an impeccable finish
- Affordably priced
- Ambient resistant
- Consistent quality in each batch