The best Flat Pharmaceuticals Bottles for export
The flat pharmaceutical bottle has a rectangular shape with four flat sides and a short neck. The flat sides of the bottle make labeling effortless. The flat shape also makes it easier to stack and pack in shipping boxes. Thus, making flat pharmaceuticals bottle the choicest option for exports and imports. Flat bottles are most commonly used for packing liquid medication like syrups.
As a trusted Pharmaceutical flat bottles exporter, we manufacture our flat bottles from quality amber glass that makes the packaging –
- Resistant to photo-damage
- Ambient resistant
- Inert to chemical reactions
- Easy to sterilize and reuse
- Eliminates the risk of leeching
- Maintains high-clarity
We have stayed ahead in the competition as a Pharmaceutical flat bottles supplier over the past 50 years and earned our ISO certification by maintaining impeccable quality. Our flat bottles have made a permanent place in the pharmaceutical industry for the following reasons –
- They are available in all the standard sizes starting from 60 ml to 300 ml.
- We conduct strict checks to deliver you flawless Ready-To-Fill flat bottles.
- Each of our bottles offers incredible tensile strength.
- They are manufactured by adhering to the strict ISO standards and cGMP norms.
- The bottles are leak-proof and can be fitted with aluminum ROPP for a complete packaging solution.
- We are a one-stop-shop for pharmaceuticals packaging. So, we have caps, labels, and cartons to fulfill all your packaging needs.
- We also offer you measuring caps to complement the flat bottle packaging.
- We offer quality at an affordable price.